The Arts Society Walton
AGM 2020 AGENDA & PROXY VOTING
- Apologies for absence.
- To agree the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 10 October 2019
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
- To receive the Treasurer’s report of the year ended 31 March 2020.
- To elect the Officers of the Society for the forthcoming year.
- To elect the Committee of the Society.
- To elect a Financial Examiner of the Accounts for the year beginning 1 April 2020.
The Officers of the Society standing for re-election under item 5 above are:
Chairman Mr John Smith
Honorary Treasurer Mr Stephen Knott
Honorary Secretary Mrs Diane Ball
The members of the Committee standing for re-election under item 6 above are:
Mrs Sue Hughes, Mrs Alison Lornie, Miss Margaret Sale, Mrs Margaret Wicks, Mrs Valerie Woolford
The Financial Examiner of the Accounts nominated for re-election under item 7 above is:
Mr Peter Hare
PLEASE VOTE ON-LINE (www.theartssociety.org)
I/We being members of TASW, vote as follows:
* Please note all the above questions must be ticked ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ otherwise you will not be able to submit the form. If two names are entered in the name field, e.g. Mr & Mrs Art Soc, then two votes will be cast.
The Accounts to 31 March 2020 will be finalised and examined as soon as possible.